Happy Birthday

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Birthday
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:30:57 -0500
Listers:

This morning I walked out into the garage carrying a big sheet cake adorned
with 50 blazing candles singing Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear TS981, Happy Birthday to you.

Having been there, I knew what a traumatic event it was to be told that you
were entering your fifth decade so I tried to keep the announcement at a low
key level.  TS981 sleepily raise the corner of its cover to expose one eye and
asked what was the temperature.  When told it was 39 degrees, 981 mumbled
something and rolled back over and was soon snoring again.  Sheech, so much
for the party and the blazing candles.

Please join me in wishing my beloved 981 a very happy 50th birthday.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana