Color & Trim codes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Color & Trim codes
From: stantr6@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 01:29:44 +0000
List,
After 6.5 years, restoration of my 1974 TR6 is almost complete - Only thing
lacking is the soft top installation.  So, for now, it is a fair weather car.
I've had it on the road all of 13 miles - I had rolled the odometer to zero, as
EVERYTHING has either been rebuilt or replaced.

I want to replace the VIN plate with one that reflects the current colors.  It
was white with dark brown trim; it is now Royal Blue with Biscuit trim.  I say
Royal Blue, the color is almost a perfect match for a can of regular Pepsi.

1 - Is a Pepsi can really "Royal Blue" ?, If not, then what color is it ?
2 - What trim color is the Vicki Britt "Biscuit" trim color closest to ?
TIA,
Stan