TR5/250/6 Oil cooler

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR5/250/6 Oil cooler
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:29:34 -0000
Can anyone confirm if the TR5/250 and TR6 ever had an engine oil cooler
fitted ex factory as part of basic vehicle equipment? I don't ever remember
such a unit being offered on any TR - or even as a Stanpart accessory. It
may be such a part became standard fit from 1972 onwards after I left to
work elsewhere. Maybe this is one of the mental blocks beginning to
afflict - couldn't even recall my own phone number yesterday! Thanks

Jonmac

---