Re: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever

Subject: Re: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:20:09 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
No sympathy from me on this one. At least twice a year, I see articles or news
stories that rehash the basic common sense rules about traffic stops.

1. Never, ever get out of your car unless asked to do so by the cop.

It's hard to imagine that anyone this country is unaware of that basic concept.

For the cops out there on the street, every single traffic stop has the very
real potential of becoming a deadly force situation. They have no idea what
kind
of whacko is in your car. Every one of them has co-workers or associates who
were killed or injured during a traffic stop.