RE: I Love San Diego

To: <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I Love San Diego
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:42:46 -0500
At 10:48 PM -0800 3/8/04, Randall Young wrote:
>Dang it John, you KNOW you're not supposed to tell everybody about our
>weather !  Just think what homes will sell for if the _rest_ of the country
>moves out here !

Not likely you'll ever find me out on that coast again. I've grown
much too accustomed to the green hills (which right now are not
plainly visible due to the snow piles). In a few weeks the peepers
will be out of the mud and the wood ducks will return to the pond
next to my house. I could have bought 30 acres for $30K.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (27 year owner)