Re: TR4 Originality Survey - Thanks

To: TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 Originality Survey - Thanks
From: Peter Fullam <pfullam@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:11:37 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Darrell,

I've heard of a short long neck radiator on TR4s. I could be wrong, but
at the time I understood it to be an owner modification. It involved
unsoldering the neck from the header tank, cutting  about 6" off of it
and soldering it back in. It moves the filler neck next to the radiator
and reduces the leverage on the solder joint. I've never seen one, but I
have thought about shortening the neck on mine. If nothing else, it
would open up some space around the fan belt and generator.

Cheers,

Pete Fullam