RE: TR3A 10"rear brakes wheel cylinders, etc.

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A 10"rear brakes wheel cylinders, etc.
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@nexant.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:26:24 -0600
I'm with Randall on this one.  Breaking the glaze with crocus cloth will
take care of the glazing problem (which I am not sure is a problem, anyway).
I suspect that overheating the rear brakes on the sidescreen TRs is not a
major problem - the front discs do most of the work, unless you are driving
at the limit all the time.

Michael Marr
1960 TR3A
Naperville, IL