Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:38:10 -0400
Cc: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>, "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Triumph Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> lot of what is done to the TR6 is already done on a modern car.  I'm
> talking about head porting, better flow in the intake and exhaust, higher
> compression.

I dont think you are talking about rwhp though or is it flywheel.  I also
spent more on powdercoating parts than the parts cost themselves.  The flow
on the LS1 heads is poor.  It is common to gain another 15 to 20rwhp with
just porting and polishing.  That is free too, as long as you are not afraid
of messing up a $2000 head.  Also a simple exhaust and intake is about all I
have done.  Powdercoated of course.