Re: Windshield glass

To: John Cohen <jmcoh@adelphia.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield glass
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:18:43 -0400
Thanks everyone for your advice.  I think Im gonna let the glass guy at
the body shop Im using source it and while the frame is apart, have it
spruced up a bit..  The new paint on the car looks so nice that it makes
everything next to it look shabby.  Im still up in the air as wheter to
tint or not.  With the BRG color, tinting might look nice.   Thanks
again,   John Mitchell