Some opinions please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Some opinions please
From: StuCohen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:10:06 -0400
Hello All Listers,

I'm working on a radio story about the informal/perceived hierarchy of antique
cars.  That is, who waves to whom when passing on the road, who would you feel
inferior/superior to if you pull up next to them at a red light, who do you
quietly smirk at if they wave at you (posers in Miatas, for one), etc., etc.
I'd appreciate any and all opinions and experiences, and please don't limit
yourself to just British cars or Triumphs.  Thanks for all your help.  I'm
really looking forward to seeing the variety of responses, and I'm sure this
will spark a lively conversation.  I'll keep you all posted on the story.

Thanks,
Stuart