Re: Re TRF Road Trip Music

To: Howard Winkler <hrwink@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Re TRF Road Trip Music
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:01:33 -0400
Cc: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Cat Stevens? He's looks like the only one from the seventies.

Personally, My collection of CDs for traveling (in the Stag) includes
many of those here, but many, many others.

I listed to what my mood dictates. In fact, I have special CDs made I
made up that are collections of music that tell a tale (at least to me).

An then there's my ultimate driving CD (no not Bruce Springsteen, but
close).

The Best of Bond!

--
George Richardson