Thanks.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 21:28:19 -0700
I have known for years that the time was coming when I would need to
rebuild my car.  I came down with chronic fatigue from post polio
syndrome eight years ago.  When I lost oil pressure last fall the
prospect of rebuilding the car was over whelming.

I want to extend my thanks to all of you on this list.  You have given
me inspiration, help, and encouragement.  The rebuilding has become one
of the more rewarding experiences of my life thanks to the influence of
this list.

        Thanks,
        Tom