RE: Running lights - little lbc

Subject: RE: Running lights - little lbc
From: jbzimmerman <jbz@ronin7.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2003 14:35:12 -0400
Randall-

   I used to drive a 1974 Toyota Corolla 1600 Deluxe (/me gets
misty-eyed) that I got in high school for $8 US.  I had constant
problems with big cars/trucks pulling up behind it and holding on their
high beams.  Since I was young(er) and stupid(er), I installed my own
solution to the problem - I put an aircraft landing light on the rear
deck behind the slightly-tinted window.  Whenever someone offended
thrice, they got 150K candela out the back window at their face.

   I don't *think* I caused any accidents.

-jb

--
"This emacs thing is a pretty powerful OS.  Needs a
better editor to make it usable, though."