FW: Onomancy (the magic of names)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Onomancy (the magic of names)
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:30:18 -0700
HMMMMMMMM,

You might want to re-think that G H name. It has an entirely different
connotation in the gay community, at least in the San Frsancisco area. I
don't think there is any way I can describe the concept. Maybe.... a hole in
the wall between 2 stalls says it best. For the rest you might use your
imagination. You sure you want to call your cozy little cubby that?

Deano