Possible weekend in London, what to see TR related?

To: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible weekend in London, what to see TR related?
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:57:47 -0700
I may be taking a business trip to Eastern Europe (Kiev, to be
specific).  Depending on the flight I take, I could be going through
Heathrow, and if so, I'm thinking about spending the weekend there one
direction or the other.

So what interesting is there to see, specifically TR related, close by?
  If the date matters, it would be either August 9-10 or 16-17.  I've
been to London as a kid, so I've seen the normal touristy things.

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L