RE: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey
From: John Gillis <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:45:24 +0100
John Said: What do you think?  An I still allowed to drink my
reformulated Guiness?

John,
Don't want to get back into the spelling thing but there are two n's
in Guinness. Anyway, you are of course allowed to enjoy the "black
stuff". I consider myself very lucky to live about 5 miles from St
James's Gate where it all began and where they continue to produce
THE BEST DRINK IN THE WORLD. On some days when the wind is in the
right direction and the brewery is at a particular stage of the
process the smell of burnt hops has to be experienced to be believed.
So here I am: an Irish man with a passion for Irish beer and whiskey
(Bushmills) with a passion for British engineering in the form of
Triumph cars and the odd bike.
--
John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)

Phones: 6081149 or 6081137 mobile: 086 1556589