TR250 TR6 Gunst Clutch T/O bearing -- last call

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, jamiep@concentric.net, jsnable@mac.com, tr6@pipeline.com, SHershman@fmsp.com, akelliott@mindspring.com, kai@radiohead.net, JRURHH@aol.com, jtarnow@lehman.com, emanteno@attglobal.net, g.dito@worldnet.att.net, dncullig@us.ibm.com, beaver@spillmanco.com, ebers@wpa.net, fogbro1@comcast.net, pleask@shaw.ca, trstreep@avenew.com, Suhringtr36@comcast.net, k6na@cts.com, heat391@earthlink.net, dbrackin@charter.net, skip@pobox.com, rcongrove@yahoo.com, Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com, shawn.dearman@sympatico.ca, nariedel@adelphia.net
Subject: TR250 TR6 Gunst Clutch T/O bearing -- last call
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:19:31 -0400
I hope to order this week. If you want to be included in this order, let
me know. This may be my last order.

This order has been a long time in the making. Some of the early ones on
the list have been there for months, and I haven't heard much from some
of you.

Could the first 17 or so email me to confirm that you still want the
bearing. If you have emailed me for other reasons, there is no need to
contact me. I'm mostly interested in confirmation from those I haven't
heard from for some time.

Extra Springs are 4 EUR about $4.60 and an extra strap is 1 EUR $1.15

Thanks,

Don Malling

Why you might want a Gunst T/O bearing:
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Clutch/ReliableClutch/ReliableClutch.htm

  1. Jamie Palmer jamiep@concentric.net
  2. Jay Snable jsnable@mac.com
  3. Ron Olds tr6@pipeline.com
  4. Scott Hershman SHershman@fmsp.com
  5. Skip Elliott akelliott@mindspring.com
  6. Kai Radicke kai@radiohead.net
  7. Jim Robichau JRURHH@aol.com
  8. Josh Tarnow jtarnow@lehman.com
  9. Irv Korey (2) emanteno@attglobal.net
11. Gregory Dito g.dito@worldnet.att.net
12. Dennis N Culligan dncullig@us.ibm.com
13. Tom Beaver beaver@spillmanco.com
14. Jim Ebersberger ebers@wpa.net
15. Ed Woods fogbro1@comcast.net
16. Pat Leask  pleask@shaw.ca
17. Bob Streepy trstreep@avenew.com
18. Scott Suhring Suhringtr36@comcast.net
19. Glenn Rattmann k6na@cts.com
20. Bill Handler heat391@earthlink.net
21. Dave Brackin dbrackin@charter.net
22. Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
23. Roy Congrove (2) rcongrove@yahoo.com
25. Ryan VanLuchene (2) Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com
27. Shawn Dearman (2) shawn.dearman@sympatico.ca
29.

Extra Strap and Spring for Steven Kirsis
Extra Strap and Spring for Nelson Riedel nariedel@adelphia.net

Spring price for Dave Freelander