TR250 TR6 content: Gunst Clutch T/O Bearing Order Status

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, jamiep@concentric.net, jsnable@mac.com, tr6@pipeline.com, SHershman@fmsp.com, akelliott@mindspring.com, kai@radiohead.net, JRURHH@aol.com, jtarnow@lehman.com, emanteno@attglobal.net, g.dito@worldnet.att.net, dncullig@us.ibm.com, beaver@spillmanco.com, ebers@wpa.net, fogbro1@attbi.com, pleask@shaw.ca, trstreep@chicago.com, ebers@wpa.net
Subject: TR250 TR6 content: Gunst Clutch T/O Bearing Order Status
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 22:41:45 -0400
List,

Joachim Gunst is very close to having the TR6 TR250 clutch T/O bearings
ready.

Below is the current list for the third Gunst T/O bearing order. If I
have missed anyone or you wish to be added to the list, please let me know.

Some have asked for replacement springs -- please update me on that even
  if you have asked me before.

Why you might want a Gunst T/O bearing for your TR250 TR6.
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Clutch/ReliableClutch/ReliableClutch.htm

The USD has dropped in relation to the EUR. One EUR is now about $1.15.

The cost from Joachim Gunst including shipping and insurance is about
$91.00 EUR, so that is about $104.65.  This may change -- Joachim is
getting me the final price. There is about $6.50 shipping and insurance
from me to you after I get them. Total cost will be about $113.00, but
this can change. There  is also a currency conversion charge on my Visa
-- about 1%.

Don Malling

   1. Jamie Palmer jamiep@concentric.net
   2. Jay Snable jsnable@mac.com