RE: cold air intake

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: cold air intake
From: "scotts junk" <smacsjunk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 10:11:25 -0600 FILETIME=[15CE1170:01C34310]
Is this list great or what! Great suggestions and ideas. I was thinking of
something along the lines of Hugh's set up, with a remote filter as I want
to run short trumpets (good luck trying any other kind) on the HS6s and the
filter size available in the stock location is a tad restrictive.

thanks all
Scott