Up up and away

To: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Up up and away
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:46:29 -0400
An old friend of mine (a sort of bizarre hopeless/hapless fellow) is now
into his latest fad, building his own aeroplane. Since I figure he will
utterly destroy himself and thus eliminate the need for occasional
injections of cash, I want to throw my full moral support into his
endeavour. He's looking for a suitable motor. If I was a better person I
would have suggested a cast iron engine from a TR or even a Stanley Steamer,
but I'm not and that would have prevented him getting high enough to do any
significant damage. He feels that the best engine for his new concept is a
from a Corvair. Does anybody know where and for how little we could obtain
such a beastie?

Mark Hooper