Re:A note from the other side

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Subject: Re:A note from the other side
From: William Hook <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:19:15 -0700
Mark,......
I thought they were getting personal when wanting to by my TR3......Good luck
with the plans for your wake..
Hope you can find some way to get them to pay for the drinks...

Also thanks to those of you who replied to me off line...
I enjoyed your comments but failed to reply to all of you individually

Bill Hook .... still have my TR3