Re: TRA show

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, pcdelux@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: TRA show
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:22:33 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/03 11:11:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pcdelux@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Going to TRA from NJ. White TR4.
>
> Alex Zarak
> Bill DeWar
> NJTA

We are leaving early Thursday Morning in a Powder Blue TR3B and a White TR4
from Cleveland, OH taking grey roads thru the western part of the state to
Auburn, IN.  Really looking forward to getting some bugs in my radiator and
teeth.
I am prepared to get whipped by Alex again in Concours but at least I will
scare the heck out of him by showing up!  Glad that Lou has ordered up perfect
weather but I have Rainexed my windscreen just in case. Any other Listers
making the trip?
Cheers,
Darrell 62 TR4
Bob 63 TR3B