[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2419913967: Trium

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2419913967: Triumph : Herald]]
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:09:47 -0700
  Well, that's what I get for reading more into the ad than was really
there!  I definitely stand corrected.  Thank you for setting it
straight.  Did it actually make the car structurally weaker, as in so
many US cars when the owners took a torch to the roof pillars, or did it
stay  reasonably rigid?  Thanks again, Bill