Louisiana.....(was: anywhere in the world)

To: "'nhoward442@charter.net'" <nhoward442@charter.net>, "Triumph Owners digest (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Louisiana.....(was: anywhere in the world)
From: "Smith, Brian (Inland-Gaylord)" <BSmith51@ICCNET.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:15:08 -0500
Jeff,

Before you start getting everybody's hopes up and filling the bayous around
Rayne, you better tell them the rest of the story. Like where our education
system ranks, and the rate of teen pregnancy.  You must live outside the
city limits...and have a Parish School System.  Here in Bogalusa, we have a
city school system and my property taxes are over $550 a year (no homestead
exception for city property taxes) and I can't send my daughter to the
public schools.  I used to live in Lake Charles and the my property taxes
there were 1/5 of the taxes I have now.  And the food was better on your
side of the State as well!

Cest ce bon

Brian Smith
Bogalusa LA