Re: 6-3-1 extractor manifold

To: <wzm@pylae.com>
Subject: Re: 6-3-1 extractor manifold
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:53:31 +0100
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Zach Malone wrote:
Does anyone have any warnings, testimonials, etc. for Chris Witor's
6-3-1 extractor manifold for the big Triumph sedans?  He says they have
a version that will fit the GT6, and while
http://www.kvaleberg.com/t_tune.html seems to think highly of them, and
Witor seems to be much beloved for his sedan stuff, I'm interested in
first hand accounts.

Will this first hand account do? It's brilliant. Well made, good fit, really
sucks out the stink, greatly improves the breathing and makes a fantastic
noise through Chris Witor's full sports rear box set-up. Of course, that's as
fitted to a 2.5PI saloon in the UK from a UK lister - so may be that doesn't
count? I buy most of my parts from Witor anyway - even though I could get
slightly ceaper from Rimmers or Moss. Chris has an excellent reputation with
the big Triumph saloon fraternity here and has a range of interesting parts
he's designed himself that are better than original fit. IMHO, you won't go
wrong with this 6-3-1 system.

Jonmac.