Beaver commercial

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Beaver commercial
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:31:39 -0700
Re: Molson beaver commercial.
I'm sorry I tried to resist contributing to this but that commercial:
http://www.spooky.ws/movies/others/
really disparages beavers. As a Canadian who has beavers living just a few
hundred feet away, I can tell you that:
a) beavers are much bigger than that - even a strong lumberjack of a Canuck
couldn't lift one up on a bar that easily
b) that guy with a beaver on his neck would not have lived to the end of
the commercial - after all, they chew through trees as a hobby
c) the beaver would not have waited for the word "attack" if someone was
giving a Canadian a hard time
Having said all that, I do like the commercial...
Jim Wallace, wearer of plaid shirts - and yes I say eh? all the time, it's
a great word with many subtle meanings....