Re: Luggage Racks

To: <MotoPsyche@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Luggage Racks
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:02:44 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
www.holden.co.uk ==page 207 == item 094.096 chrome or 094.097 S/S, these are
exactly as original, no holes to be drilled, the pin holding the hinge in
place is removed and the pin on the rack is then inserted in it's place,
suction cups and clamps on the lower deck lid, you do not want to leave the
rubber suction cups in place on a permanent basis as they will distort the
paint and leave a impression there, I had silicone cups made for mine and
they work great, I cannot be without the rack when traveling, it carries not
only my luggage but the side curtains as well. I think Moss U/S may also
have this type rack, might compare prices, remember 10-10-987 and it's only
.03 per minute to call the U/K.  "FT"