FW: filter adapter

To: "'Triumphs@autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: filter adapter
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:14:27 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 8:14 AM
To: 'Fred Thomas'; Triumphs
Subject: RE: filter adapter

I've been computer free this last weekend. Want to get this out as soon as
possible. Within a couple of hours of my original post on this subject I was
contacted by Michael Grant, Product Manager of Moss Motors. I had a very
good conversation with him. As a result, I was assured that a new adaptor
checked for the problems that have been identified with the units that I
along with others had received, would be sent as soon as possible. Further
Michael said that one of the prime responsibilities of his newly created
position was to deal with this type of problem and with suppliers to remedy
the defects in workmanship in product and/or find new sources of supply.

I did not intend to bash either. But I really think that this list and it's
like are prime motivators for the business community we all deal with to
make customer service a hallmark of their operations. Moss has been my "main
man" collectively speaking for the TR-6. I've said this before, Without Moss
Motors my TR would NOT BE on the road today. Their response to me so far on
this issue makes it clear to me that they are deserving of the faith which I
have placed in their operations over a period of many, many years. There are
always "glitches and unexpected complications in doing the kind of major
project as engine replacement along with the installation of aftermarket
parts on one of our LBCs. And yes when spring breaks and I want to be on the
road I get impatient. But the eccentricities of the market place are always
to be expected I guess.

Enough said!

Deano