TR3A clutch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A clutch
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:19:11 EDT
Well ...my clutch was seemily getting weak, the pedal that is... about two
weeks ago. I bled the clutch at the slave cyl, and it seemed a bit better but
still weak. Today it gave out... no resistance at the pedal. Had to drive
sans clutch for about 12 miles. Clutch was working just fine up until two
weeks ago, or so. There are no leaks and the resevior remains full. Tonight I
attempted to adjust the slave cyl push rod, but no help ... still no clutch.

Any opinions, clutch or hydralics (MC or slave)?
Ed (58 TR3A)