RE:Color Tune, or Not

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Color Tune, or Not
From: "larry stein" <larry@ehc.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:42:51 -0600
randall is right on with excellent info especially about other things
that can be wrong.  my input on the colortune itself:  i did purchase it
and think it's pretty nifty.  the thing i liked about the color tune is
how much you can see how rich the mixture is.  it really does glow blue
and orange and red.  at idle and high rpm.  i've even used it on other
cars now.  to me it is a good value and just one more tool or one more
trick in the complete picture.  larry