TR4, 1200, Spitfire - Accessories Brochure

To: Darrell Floyd <TR250Driver@aol.com>
Subject: TR4, 1200, Spitfire - Accessories Brochure
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:52:34 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings Darrell,

It's nice to know you found the Accessories Brochures a useful record -
there is no date.   I'll mail a full size color photocopy for your
files.  I have a clear memory of throwing away the tattered and split
rubber front floor mats in my '64 TR4 in the early 70's - I'd just
bought a new carpet kit from J.C. Whitney - which in retrospect was
pretty ugly  - but a lot better than the faded, torn and worn original
carpets and mats. It was also at this time that I first reinforced the
paperboard trans cover with fiberglass. It would be nice to find a set
of original type TR4 rubber floor mats.

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4, CT38895LO