RE: Repairs around Harrisburg PA?

To: jim wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Repairs around Harrisburg PA?
From: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:05:19 -0400
Jim:

The only shop that I would absolutely trust in the Harrisburg area is Mount
Joy Auto Works.  This is in Mount Joy, about 22 miles east of Harrisburg off
of Route 283 E.  Tony Corrado is the owner. He did the body work on my TR6
and is currently doing the same on my TR3 restoration.  He does this on the
side since the garage is a standard repair and service shop. He is very
honest and will go out of his way to help people out.  The shop's telephone
number is 717-653-8870. You can give him my name as to how you heard of him.
Also, you can buy a dolly at a good price at The Tool Shed.  This is about
18 miles outside of Harrisburg.  You need to get on 283 East going toward
Lancaster.  Take 283 East and get off at Toll House Road. This is the exit
that is right after you enter the single lane construction zone.  Take the
ramp to the stop sign and turn right.  You will come to a "T", which is
route 230.  Turn left here and continue on 230 toward Elizabethtown. You
will come down a steep hill, with Saturday's Market on your left. The Tool
Shed is about a 1/2 mile further on your right. They usually have the
dollies and trailers sitting out front.

If I can be of any other help, my phone numbers are 717-367-8574 (h) and
717-671-7190 (w).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6