Re: TR6 badge/lamp bar

To: "Fowler, David" <David.Fowler@hp.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 badge/lamp bar
From: Bill Bereza <bereza@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:50:13 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 04:57:39PM -0500, Fowler, David wrote:
> Bill:
>
> Firewall precludes my copying entire list,  but:
> 1) ditto; I'd like a nice badge and lamp bar for TR4-250
> 2) I'll check my catalogues this weekend, but remember seeing that one
> of UK suppliers offers such a bar: possibly one of Neil Revington (who
> owns some of factory TR4 rally cars), Racetorations, TR Enterprises from
> memory.

Yes, Revington sells the bar. Not sure if it fits TR6. Plus the cost of
the item along with shipping from UK is more than I'm willing to pay for
something that should be little more than a bent rod of steel.

(Although, I don't know anything about the bar that Revington sells, and
I'm sure it's worth the cost, but I'd like to try DIY option if possible.)

Bill
'74 TR6