- Founder Message -ST info page hit count! Event plug

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: - Founder Message -ST info page hit count! Event plug
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:34:59 -0400
Cc: <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi All!....
      Well your response is over whelming here! If
HALF this many people actually show up at the
Spit-Togethers, what more could an organization
ask for!  I posted the page link at 12:59am 4/10/03
and here it is 10:03 am 4/10/03  and the page
has already had 1256 hits!

Seriously folks. REGARDLESS of condition, drive,
tow or drag if you must. Bring your Spitfire or GT6
out into the sunlight and come to a Spit-Together.

Events like these, well.... I'm guess I'm going to speak
Carlisle specifically here.... celebrates the 'quantity'
of each..still on the road. Not just British, cars, Carlisle
is Anything that was ever 'imported'.  So you
see real AC Arnolts, (+Shelby 427=Cobra) right down
to 2CV's. Fiat, Subaru, Ferrari, Rover, Alfa, Austin,
BMW, etc etc etc. Old and new!  Oh, and + the Kit Cars.

Anyway. It the 'ideal' that it's still on the road. You park
it on the field for the day 'en masse' for others to see.
JUST like you'll find yourself doing..... the more avail
to compare the more the interest, plus learn the ins and
outs of ALL those different cars.  Just like you, they like
to show 'em off. Good and bad, it's still their baby. Just like
yours and mine.

Carlisle Car Corral (cars for sale) is pretty big as well.
So you could come and BUY a Spit / 6 or sell one.

Just bring 'em out for the day.  Saturday is the 'big day'
for the car show. The road trip Saturday Afternoon will
hopefully take us down to the Gettysburg Battlefield
area (20/25 minute country roads, south of Carlisle) as
well.  The monuments and open fields will award some great
'group' photos and car/monument/terrain portrait photos.

I've already started receiving 'NASS Event' registrations
from a few of the members.

Remember you don't need to be a member, to participate,
in Carlisle, or  the Nass events.  Just tell them in your
Registration at the show field, your 'club affiliation' = NASS.

Pre-registering is cheaper and can be done on line for Carlisle
event itself as well (see the link)

-- Creator/Founder --
Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com