Invitation

Subject: Invitation
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:15:11 -0700
Well, it's about time once again to start thinking about the third (almost)
annual lunch at Ken's House.

After missing last year (having to work is h**l :) ), once again we are
extending an invitation to anyone traveling this direction for the Champaign
(or Champagne) Illinois British Car Festival on the Friday afternoon before
it starts (May 23rd) to stop here for lunch.  Make plans for about 1:00 p.m.

This is a very low keyed affair.  In the past years we have had upward of 10
to 12 cars in the driveway and front yard.  Spaghetti will probably be the
faire and if I get fired up sufficiently before hand we will have a big pot
on for that day as well.   Otherwise, maybe a baked ham or a sandwich
spread.

Food, Friends and lies, what more could you ask for? :)

We are located at 938 6th Street, Charleston, Illinois.  That is 44 miles
due south of Champaign - Urbana.  The mayor (who lives directly across the
street) is a big Healy driver and the city attorney has an Austin American,
so while we probably can't do burn outs in the middle of 6th Street, the
"powers to be" certainly won't complain about a little impromptu get
together.

Bring your own wine, etc., otherwise, we will have food, place settings and
soft drinks.

RSVP (or just show up, there is always plenty of food :))

Ken Gano