RE: Steering Box Fluid

To: MotoPsyche@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Steering Box Fluid
From: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 06:58:52 -0500
Bill:

After doing all the same rebuild activities that you did, and still hearing
that I shouldn't be surprised if the box still leaks oil (at least
eventually), I decided to go with a lithium grease.  A friend of mine did
this and actually tapped a grease nipple into the top filler cap. I didn't
go this far but instead packed the box with the grease.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
"59 TR3