Re: Really Cool Tool LINK

Subject: Re: Really Cool Tool LINK
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 21:00:33 -0600
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob labuz wrote:

> Andrew H. Litkowiak wrote:
> > I guess the link would help :-)
> >
> > http://www.circularlogic.biz/auction/tool.html
> >

> Andy,
>
> That does look like something I could use. But is that your workbench?
> If so, you have some cleaning to do before your next project!!
>
> Bob Labuz

Ahhh, the perfect opportunity to brag about my work bench (and other things).
That
messy little section of work bench is a mere wisp of the available area to mess
things
up. The bench is "L" shaped, running about 18' in each direction. Large
sections of it
are protected with custom bent plate steel.

Of course, it looks rather puny in my 36'x40' workshop with upper storage deck
(14'
Ceiling), 2 post car lift and oodles of spiffy equipment.

I credit that garage with my divorce. Not only can I work on cars, but it drove
out
the ex.

Talk about multi-purpose :-)