RE: SB 708

To: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, "'Kinderlehrer'" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, "'Scott D Kohl'" <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SB 708
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:13:27 -0800
That's not what happened to me with my 77 Spitfire. I had to switch back
from the Weber to the SU to pass my smog test. It sniffed clean, but they
said I couldn't have the carb on it. Had to swap back to stock to get
through the visual inspection.... but that leaves the car with so little
acceleration that it is scary as hell merging onto the freeways around here.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire
La Canada, CA