Re: sign of things to come

Subject: Re: sign of things to come
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:34:16 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
The weather in Lower New York is predicted to reach only 61 degrees
today, but I'm going to meet someone for lunch 50 miles away and I'm
tempted. Top down in the TR3 or top down in the Stag? Totally different
levels of the sports car experience. I guess I'll see how warm it gets
by the time I need to leave.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph