Re: rodent damage

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rodent damage
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:55:15 -0500
I used similar "humane" traps. Caught the one in my house
the very first night and relocated him 20 miles away :-)
Then I put a couple in the garage, just in case. I checked them every
day for a week and found nothing, then it slipped my mind for
awhile. And next time I looked, there was a dead one in the trap,
from lack of water, I guess.
My kids were not impressed; they had wanted to keep the first
one as a pet ;-)

Jeff

PS: I also recall discovering I had a mouse 20 years ago by finding
tooth marks in an Irish Spring bar :o)