Rough TR6 Found in Oakville, Ontario, Canada Scrapyard

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rough TR6 Found in Oakville, Ontario, Canada Scrapyard
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:45:15 -0500
While visiting my local scrappie in search of a Ford fuel pump inertia
switch (thanks to all who offered advice, it was very easy to find), I
tripped over a rough TR6 up to its' bumpers in snow :-(. Footwells long
gone, most of the lights gone, bonnet (engine cover ;-) looked Ok, doors
starting to bubble at the bottom. Interior gone/wrecked from being outside.
Couldn't find the bonnet release, maybe it had broken already, but it looked
to have an engine. The tranny had been unbolted but was still there. The
yard does not know what state the engine is in. They want $CAN 500 for the
poor thing, but I fear only the bones remain.

Take your chances at B&D Auto Recycling , 702 Bronte Road (West side about 1
km south of the QEW) in Oakville, Ontario.
905-827-8015   1-877-655-0755

Jeff