tr7 1976 Now the alternator

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tr7 1976 Now the alternator
From: "Chris Landers" <123cv@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:24:54 -0800
Greetings ,

would like to thanky you all on the helpfull sujestions on hwo to get my
switch pannel working.   Seems the problem was corrosion not nothing major.
Now the headlights come up and that is good.  Nosie .. Grease scheduled for
this weekend.

The alternator is a gonner had it tested at shucks and I managed to break
bolts on trying to get the caseing apart to see if I can look at the inside
and clean it up.  What I am now wondering about is I found a NOS alternator
but it fits a 76 no ac.  mine has ac ,not that its hooked up ?  what is the
differance??  Is it an amp thing or is it a location??   Or did a car with AC
have apure different alternator.  Dang I gotta find my hanyes manuel  Wife
still has not dug it out for me.

Bah am rambling
Luck to you and yours

Chris
New Owner of a green ( I must fix that its the Lime color rubed out good might
not is british racing green. ) tr7 1976 currently being loved.