Need help on finding a part for my TR-3A

To: "Triumphs Chat Room" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need help on finding a part for my TR-3A
From: "Robert McCowan" <rmccowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:46:36 -0800
Hello Listers,
Since I am new to this chat room I may not know all of the correct protocols
so please excuse my booboos in advance.
I recently purchased a ribbed cast aluminum valve cover for my 1960 TR-3A and
it came with a side 1/2 inch vent pipe.  Moss tells me the side vent is to
accommodate TR4s and TR4As which need this side pipe.  I would like to
purchase some snazzy chrome or polished aluminum breather filter that attaches
to the side pipe.  Have been searching the Internet but so far, no joy.  Does
anyone know where to find such an item?  I live in So. California.
Thanks, Bob McCowan