Information re: Surrey Tops needed

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Information re: Surrey Tops needed
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 08:30:34 -0500
Good Morning List,

I was fortunate to recently find a very usable TR 4A Hard Top (Surrey) for my
car. It needs some work to correct several dents in the Aluminum Hard Top
section and I have found a local shop who can do the repairs. I'll hold my
breath that it gets done properly and without a visit to Ft. Knox!

I do need some help however. What is the correct color and style of the
headliner material used in the Hard Top. Is it available? Am I correct that it
was a black and white herringbone fabric?  What about the trim on the rear
window, was it always white?

Any and all advise is appreciated.

Jerry Van Vlack