Re: weather NONE LBC

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather NONE LBC
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:11:27 -0500
>The past year has been the worst year for driving in, probably, the past 10
>years. Last Spring was wet and cold. The summer was brutally hot. The Fall
>was wet and cold (see Spring weather... deja vu) and this winter has been
>snowy and bitter cold. Since the week before Christmas I've only had the TR6
>out 3 times.......... 12 - 18" of snow in  my yard and more forecasted for
>tomorrow. On March 1, I usually get to say "we'll be playing golf this
>month"......... not looking too good!
>
>Bob Danielson
>1975 TR6
>Status at http://pages.cthome.net/BobD

I probably should keep my mouth shut, but even though it is
thunderstorming outside this morning in upstate South Carolina,
the forecast for Saturday is sunny and 70 degrees.  I am a
college prof and it is two days from the start of spring break.
The 6 is lubed and ready to go.  Nothing could be finer . . .

--
Tim Gaines
Clinton, SC