Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while..

To: rstirb@townisp.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while..
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:57:46 -0800 FILETIME=[3C5143D0:01C2E2B2]
Amen!  Even my ratty old TR2 (which happens to be signal red) gets lots of
thumbs up and "nice car" from the college kids at Chico State - but then, so
does my '69 Subaru 360 - or maybe they are just reacting to my daughters -
blonde, blue-eyed, cute, 18-22 y.o., ....

Oh well - it still feels great to think its the car!

David Gunn
Chico, CA