List watcher

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List watcher
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:50:57 -0500
Cc: "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
I just received a phone call about Bob Head a neighbor of mine, also a list
watcher with a 1972 T/R 6 he bought brand new, Bob retired about 5 years ago,
then came down with kidney failure and was on a dialisis machine twice a week,
while shelving snow last week he slipped and hurt his back & neck, after 2
days of pain he checked into our local hospital, he had sustained a broken
vertibre, before they could operate more problems developed and he is now on
life support waiting for his family to arrive from across the country, the
prognosis is not favorable, he is a member of the Richmond T/R club, many
along the east coast know him as he always took his 2 "Toy Dachshuns" riding
in his T/R to all the shows he could attend, as well as TRF summer party, to
all whom knew him he loved his "6" and our hobby very much.  "FT"