Moss' TR6 Braided Clutch Hose?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss' TR6 Braided Clutch Hose?
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:58:37 -0700
Cc: "Peter Arakelian" <PeterAra@MSN.COM>
List,

Has anyone else had difficulty getting the proper braided clutch hose for a
TR6?  The one I took off has two male ends and the one in the Moss catalog
seems to show two male ends from what I can see.  But Moss has now proceeded
to send me two hoses with a male and a female end.  Part #584-785 both times.
Called them after the first wrong hose and told them what I needed and they
said yes it should be two male ends and a mistake must have been made bagging
it (they come in a MOCAL labeled ziplock bag).  They were kind enough to send
another one out before getting the other back but today I opened up the
package and I got the same darn thing 1 male end and 1 female end.  So now I
have two wrong hoses to send back to them.

Anyone else had this problem getting a braided clutch hose with the correct
fittings?  Peter are you out there...help!!!

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)