Re: Media/Sandblasting my TR4A tub

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Media/Sandblasting my TR4A tub
From: Mike Lang <mlang@easystreet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:58:26 -0800
Dave,

$800 for media blasting matches the quotes that I have gotten for my TR3
tub. I have also gotten a couple of quotes for $750 to have it dipped. I
have heard good things about both methods. At the moment, I plan to go
with the dip method. I plan to have it done in about a month from now. I
will let you know how it comes out.

Mike

1956 TR3
1960 TR3A