gears for early Spit/GT6 trannies

To: <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: gears for early Spit/GT6 trannies
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:40:02 -0500
OK guys and gals...
I bought all these thinking I could use them to rebuild
my two spare Spit/GT6 trannies here.   OOPS!  My goof...
I guess I should have researched this a bit better before
buying all these like I did.    :-|

They are all 'early' 3 rail parts and don't do me any good.
(smaller synchro sizes on all the gears)
I AM...keeping a few of the parts from the lot I bought
as some of them will, fill my needs.

So... because of my screw up... I'm offering up the entire
lot to fellow listers before they go on EBay.  I'd prefer not
to break up the set, or deal with trying to pick and chose
who gets what.
So...anyone interested in this pile please contact me off list.

p.s.  I'm willing to sell the whole lot for less than the price
of the laygears alone.  My loss...your gain.

I'd seriously consider swapping parts if people have what
I need.  What do I need?... please contact me off list
and we can talk.

thanks

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com